Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wedding Events

For the past two weekends Josh and I have been celebrating the last single days of his brother and Sabrina.
Two weeks ago a friend and myself went to Sabrina's Bachelorette party in Put in Bay
It was a great time! I LOVED put in bay and want to go back!

Josh and Justin and a few other friends went to Vegas.
Apparently they had a really good time. But Josh said unless he has a couple grand to spend, he doesnt want to go back and was slightly disappointed.

This weekend the nuptials take place! :)

Last weekend was the going away party for my friend G, She is moving to Texas, which makes me really sad, but I think it will be really good for her. And it will be a great place for us to VISIT! Sibin and Katie live there too, so we could visit them too!

And Stacey is due any day now! I cant wait to meet my new "nephew"!

No comments:

Post a Comment