Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Slacker

Well... as you can tell by my lack of an update in over two weeks, I have not gotten a lot accomplished... the more I think about this goal... the more I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna be able to get six quilts done by Christmas...
never the less I am plugging along at a snails pace.
today I finished trimming the squares I had a quick chance to iron last week. I officially have 61 squares with their 1/4 circle sewed in, ironed and trimmed.
some more are sewed awaiting the iron, others are pinned waiting their turn at the sewing machine...still more sit in a pile on the table waiting to be pinned.

in my defense my schedule has been crazy late night meetings, early morning meetings, working ridiculous hours, then out of town for 4 days and now I'm getting ready to be gone for 8 days...
hopefully after this it will calm down... although mention of Poland in June was made... we shall see...

I shall prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment