Saturday, February 4, 2012

By The Numbers

So I sat down and did a little math last night,
I had originally thought that I wanted to make 12 inch squares, but it turns out getting an even measurement to cut out with a reasonable size square is impossible, so 6 inch squares it is...
which means... 1.5 inch squares for the small squares (finished)
and 4 1/4 inch big squares...

those small squares yeah... I have to make ONE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED AND EIGHTY!!!!!

and small individual triangles I have to make  SEVEN HUNDRED AND THIRTY TWO

Let the cutting begin!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. what pattern are you using? I will never make anything that requires me to cut or make more than 300 of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making ocean waves... not the one that looks like a wave, the other one...

    ReplyDelete