Sunday, May 27, 2012

Summer action

So, its been 2 months since I posted.
I finished that baby quilt for my cousin this week, too bad they already had their baby... I will mail it anyway... oops, I guess that is what I get for procrastinating... Also this if my first quilt without a border.

I have also been asked to join a quilt along... I'm a little concerned that I wont be able to keep up because I'm a procrastinator, but I will try my best.

Also I need to get MOVING on that other quilt I'm making as a wedding present! thats due by August. so I need to mail this quilt and get one it.

found .12 since my last blog update so that brings my total for the year to 2.34

1 comment:

  1. Are you making G a quilt?!!
    I think the quilt along will motivate you to not procrastinate since you will see everyone elses quilts coming together along with yours and you'll be excited to keep yours going too! That is personally why I love quilt alongs. You'll see a couple stars that the other girls have started assembling and you'll be so excited you'll be glued to your machine.

    There has been a dime in my neighbors driveway for over a week, I think im ready to pick it up. Next year Im keeping track!!

    ReplyDelete