Sunday, May 12, 2013

My My My its MAY!

So I really haven't been updating much, I've been feeling like I don't have anything to report on my list... so I was procrastinating on posting.
But I think I finally have a little progress :D

well I found .03, 1 penny today in the road in our neighborhood, 1 at walmart and the other I can not remember, so we are up to $1.05

1. I made serious progress on my mending, thanks to my quilting groups sewing night... although I wasnt exactly quilting, it was nice to set aside some time and get things done, I think I am 1/2 way done... the main thing I have left to do is hem all of Josh's jeans... he has decided dragging your jeans on the ground everywhere is no longer fashionable... impressive
however I noticed that one pair of sweatpants I mended has reopened the hole :( so I need to remend those...

3. go through all of my pics and finish up the book- not started yet

4. Twin sized quilts (up to 3) - not started yet, but its been bugging me so perhaps I will get a chance this week while Josh is out of town?

5. Six weeks to a six pack. So I made it through most of 5 but that was before we went to the Virgin Islands... and honestly I havent made it back to it since... perhaps tomorrow I can pick it up, working 8 hours on monday really discourages me from wanting to do much when I get home... but only 2 weeks to finish... redo week 5 and then 6... honestly its a great workout I think it really trims the waistline.

6. finish 2 5Ks, I thought I had chosen one... but we didnt get to register in time because of the whole trip to VI and back home for easter.

7. I have been taking my vitamins for 2 weeks, and have only forgotten 1 day... which is great.

8. finish my star quilt- no progress

9.finish the pillow I made was making for my Grandma

10. Sell all of my stuff on ebay... well out of those 9 things 3 sold. and have not relisted or listed anything new... I should get on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment