Friday, March 28, 2014

Oil pulling

How many of you saw the trend going around about oil pulling and all the benefits?
I did and thought, what could it hurt to swish oil around in my mouth for 40 minutes?
So I did it...
And now I really regret it...
Even though I only did it once... I think it may have helped this problem get worse... And after doing further research it sounds like other people had an adverse reaction too...
So I swished for 40 minutes and when I spit it out I was happy to be done because the oil made me gag during the whole time, gross... But my teeth did look whiter... But the next day I noticed once tooth was slightly achey and as the week progressed to hurt so bad and reacted to jot and cold, I called the dentist and made an appointment...
I had to have a root canal :( keep in mind, I've never had a cavity...
I've now had my root canal and my tooth is on it's way to recovery, but will never be the same...
Was it oil pulling, or bad timing? I don't know... But either way it sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment