Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Days 323 and 324

Monday was the usual laundry and chores. I was feeling super motivated and got almost everything done I needed to.
And over the weekend Josh and I talked about it and we are both going to get our masters. He just needs to apply and I have to take a test, so I started studying.

On Tuesday I finished this beast of a top. It is a little bigger than I expected it to be...

Then I did more catching up on my calendar quilt.
I rocked out my July and August blocks.
This was all I had planned, so now I need to go through my fabric and see what I have and what I need for the September and October blocks.

Then we made dinner
Hoisin shrimp, except we couldn't find the hoisin sauce, so we used stir fry sauce, it was really good.




No comments:

Post a Comment