Thursday, July 7, 2016

Days 479 & 480

We are hoping to get the keys to our house soon, so I measured all of the furniture and drew to scale little squares of them, because we do not think it will all fit in our new house.
We hope to get the keys on the first...

Then I took a quick trip with my friends to a traveling artisan market.
These are the things I picked up.
A candle cover

A new shirt, they were one size fits all, so it's a little big but maybe with jogging a or as a beach cover...

And some more art!

Then Mr was being adorable while I waited for Jodh to come home.
He is enjoying the new tower.

And when Josh got home he told me, we get the keys tomorrow... And we need to move all of our stuff over the weekend, the movers come Monday at 9am!
I need to clean the new house and pack everything we own, and then clean the old house all in 4 days.
Better get to work!





1 comment:

  1. I like the artwork. Is that string or yarn of some sort?

    ReplyDelete