Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dont do it

Dear friends,

If you ever hear me say, I think I will wax my own legs tomorrow.
Dont let me do it!
not because it hurt... but for so many other reasons.
so I've been planning to wax my legs for a while, which you have to plan ahead for a while, because you have to grow your leg hair out like 1/4 at least, which takes a lot of devotion not to shave it off...
then you go to purchase this goo, which btw when microwaving smells amazing.
like pina coladas, which we all know I love, so I was excited... I read all the directions like it says then I went about waxing... really it didnt hurt. It hurts a little, but not bad at all, so as I get into it, I realize they only give you like 30 of those little "cloth" strips... I'm only on my calf and I've went through like 7... so I'm thinking to myself... hm... will I have enough?
then as I finish my left calf I think, well lets see how well this excess was comes off... because even though I waxed not all of the wax comes off and not all of the hair comes out. so I get out the little blue bottle full of "soothing and wax removing" liquid. well soothing maybe, wax removing NO! its a mess, my fingers are waxy, my leg is waxy, the bathroom counter... waxy... so I start spreading this blue liquid everywhere, no good,
so I jump in the shower, and use a nice warm water and blue liquid mix, I used over 1/2 the bottle only on my left calf... imagine if I would have done my whole leg... I wouldnt have enough blue stuff and I would be walking around work tomorrow with my pant leg half stuck to me. attractive. as is the bruise I got from waxing myself... I really must bruise easy, ridiculous.
and I had to shave leg anyway! so not worth it...
maybe i should have gotten it done professionally.
so all be warned, do not try this at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment