Thursday, December 10, 2009

Welcome to Winter and the holidays


So as you all know its been a busy little while.
Josh went to Germany, and arrived home safely thankfully,
however I was sick when he got home, sinus infection which lead to pink eye,
However we hosted Thanksgiving for both of our families seperatley.
On Wednesday my parents, and brother and his family came over and stayed until thursday night, friday of course we went out shopping and then later my parents left and a few hours Later Josh's mom, Dave and Brian arrived. Unfortnatley Dave got sick while he was here.
All in all our holidays were good, we were happy to see everyone.

Now this week its literally a blizzard. So I am home from work since the roads are dangerous to get to work. but we decorated last night, so I am enjoying the decorations although we still have to put up our christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment