Sunday, January 3, 2010

Resolutions continue

Day 2 of the new year and the new resolutions went well.
we ate healthier and we worked out on the wii, although, it said we both gained weight...hm...

today, we got up and went to early service at the lutheran church in town,
it was ok. it felt a little catholic to me.
still deciding if we will give that church another try next week, a different lutheran church, or hit up a baptist church for josh.

also, josh rotated the tires on my car today
yey
and I cleaned did some laundry and took a fabulous nap.
too bad we have to go back to work tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl - how was the lutheran service like catholics? I am genuinely curious since I know little about other denominations. hope your leg is feeling better too. I too took a spill and cracked/bruised ribs. Gives me a good excuse to get to bed early though.

    ReplyDelete