Friday, June 10, 2011

First time for everything


so last night I tried sewing without cutting the thread between each square it turned out pretty well... I did all 72 of the 1/2 circles of orange last night...

now my problem is, when I look at the half circle some of them came out perfect, some came out close and some are waaaayyy off...
what do I do about the ones that are way off... do I take them apart and retry, cause if I take them apart, I would need to take apart other ones to try and match them up with...
but I mean they are really noticiable, some are close and I'm not sure I really want to retake apart all of the ones that arent a perfect match... what should I do?

2 comments:

  1. Are you a perfectionist?? I'm not so I usually go by the idea..if most of them are right that's good enough for me. But if its going to tick you off, you might want to fix them. But fixing them would tick me off, so I wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definately would NOT take them out. You can stretch and pull the ones that are off to fit the ones that are right. I'm with Teresa, nothing pisses me off so much as seam ripping!

    ReplyDelete