Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy

So the fruits of my tearing seams and repinning and sewing came to fruition today, and I couldnt be happier, I'm really really glad I did it. All but two came out PERFECT! and those two are close... so I think I will leave those.
My mom would be proud... listening to her advice to take out seams all the time... and on this quilt I have been paying attention, I dont know how many I have redone, but its been a lot, but I think its been worth it and I sure hope Lillia will agree when she gets this quilt for Christmas... But then again, I'm sure a quilt for an 8 year old will not be the most exciting thing she gets at Christmas, it might take some time for her to appreciate it. I think I'm ok with that.

back to the pinning to make full squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment