Saturday, July 21, 2012

Insomnia

Well, its like 4am, and I can not sleep.
I've been up since about 8am... then worked 8 hours. yey,
so I have been productive while not sleeping, first I watched a tv show, thinking oh I'll be tired soon, didnt happen, then I tried laying down... nope, then I picked out a nail design I want for a wedding I'm going to be in... and a few hair styles I liked, tried to lay down... nope no sleep.
So I finally decided what the heck, why not actually work on the two quilts I've got going, so I cut some more

and sewed a little and squared up those tiny little squares to 2 inches now after they are sewed and cut apart, I've only got 20 done... 2000 more to go (literally)
I think I'll try to take a nap now, I hear the third time is a charm...

No comments:

Post a Comment