Thursday, July 26, 2012

Finishing up for the week

so I have exactly 23 days until this wedding.. EEK... I did no blocks today
but I got some HSTs sewn while josh printed out our directions to our camping trip this weekend.
tomorrow, I need to prepare Mister for the weekend (clean litter, extra food and water), pack EVERYTHING, and iron, so Josh has clothes to wear to work next week...

then hopefully after all that before Josh gets home I can whip out a couple of squares... I'm beginning to panic... I forsee an all nighter in my future! (and I thought after college I was all done with those... actually no, I thought after I quit my job working as a global lead talking to China in the middle of the night I was all done with those... guess not)

what I did get today was a refill for my rotary cutter, because I used my last one and I like to have a spare on hand, my sewing pencil is getting low, so I picked up one of those, and I was tired of moving my GIANT ruler around, so a tiny one was in order... and I was having a bad day, I was hoping this would help cheer me up... no luck.

also, I am a penny richer... found it in the Sams store while picking up some food...
total: $2.47

No comments:

Post a Comment