Sunday, January 6, 2013

Welcome to 2013

Well, I started keeping track of how much money I found last year, and last update it was $3.09, After that in the Christmas crunch, I found .08 at the library and .26 at Meijer!Which is $3.43 for the year, not a lot, but I will transfer that to savings and it will grow :D

I gave my niece her quilt for Christmas, She loved it!

This Year I promise to be more on top of my sewing and projects.
Also I have not made resolutions this year, although last year I thought I actually accomplished them, this year I am setting goals! 
1. Finish a baby quilt for my best friend
2. Complete the mending
3. Go through all of the pictures and etc. and finish up my picture books
4. Finish at least 1, hopefully 3 twin sized quilts
5. Get in shape... meaning finish that 6 weeks to a 6 pack and go the gym regularly and run again.
6. finish 2 5Ks
7. take my vitamins regularly
8. catch up on my filing and file everything else regularly

I think that will keep me busy for a year :D

No comments:

Post a Comment