Saturday, September 12, 2015

Days 271 & 272

Tuesday morning my friends picked me up and we headed to a new market and a new grocery store. I bought a tortilla warmer. When I got home I sewed some on my quilt.

Then Wednesday morning with some encouraging from friends I got back to sewing.
I have it half sewed together.

This little guy was hanging out in the pool when I went to fill it up, better than the mouse!!!

I also sewed some on my client quilt.
These were my two favorite blocks of the day.

Mr wanted to say hi!

And for dinner we made a great qinuoa mixture that I should get an award for making. It had jalepenos, peppers, and zucchini in it. And if you know me a year ago I tried to avoid even cooking with onions and I hate zucchini...
It was delicious






No comments:

Post a Comment