Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Days 276-278

Sunday and Monday were pretty quiet days, just hanging out around the house.
But I was pretty excited because I found out Age of Adaline was on our Netflix! And I had been wanting to see it. It was an okay movie, nothing too exciting. But it is t even out on DVD in the U.S. I don't think.
I also find it interesting that fast and furious 7 just came out on DVD in the US and its been out for at least a month here.

Then Tuesday was our 8th anniversary, Josh of course had to work, but he made reservations at a really nice restaurant for us, a place I had not been before, and we were so full when we left!  But it was so good, it was nice to celebrate 8 years together. 
Josh got me some beautiful flowers, only the 3rd time in the 13 years we have been together. Mr was very interested in them. But we didn't have a case, so they are in a juice pitcher...
Can't wait to see what the future brings :)


1 comment: