Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Day 341

The day started in Mexico and ended in Frosty Tennessee!

My first first-class experience, and probably my last. Some how I got booked in 1st class and Josh was back in coach.

The seats were bigger and the service, Wow!
It was pretty great!
I even checked out a couple of the lounges
Not clear, but, a buffet, a full bar, and Starbucks coffee and tea.
It was kind of sad without Josh, so o grabbed some coffee and headed back out with the normal people.

Then we drove through the forest in the middle of the night, I was stressed out and Josh was driving the rental a little fast, a challenger, because that's the most responsible car...

 But we made it to our hotel, walked around Gatlinburg
All dressed up for Christmas and cold too! Last week I was getting a tan, and this week I'm freezing, great.
To end the night we took a ride on the sky lift, I'm afraid of heights, but it wasn't that bad.





No comments:

Post a Comment