Thursday, December 31, 2015

Tennessee cont.

After hanging out at the house for he day while the boys had a "boys day out/bachelor party" fly fishing.

The girls finally got a chance to head out :)
We hot up the spa, 
My first pedicure ever, I've never had one because I've always been afraid I would kick the person, it took some serious control to not lose it to the tickling during this...
Also this little Asian man asked me where I was from and when I told him I lived in Mexico he told me my English was very good... Lol...
Keep in mind that Dave's daughter is 1/2 Mexican and Josh's Aunt that was with us is 100% Mexican... I do not look Mexican at all compared to them!

We got manicures, I tried out the gel polish, wow that stuff lasts forever, it's like 6 weeks later and I still have some of it on and can't get it off! 

We ate some lunch then stopped by the house to pick up my sister in law to go get our massages.

The massages were weird, they put three of us in a room, I went in with my mother in law... Awkward... And there were two male masseuses(sp?) thankfully I had a girl, but they did the hot rock massage part, it was pretty great.

Overall I've had better less awkward massages.


No comments:

Post a Comment