Friday, January 1, 2016

Tennessee Wedding and the aftermath

Josh's Mom decided she was getting married on Black Friday.
So the whole house got up and got ready in the morning, and then we all got in our cars and drove to the wedding site. My MIL went upstairs and put on her dress, and the wedding began.
After the wedding they just turned around and smiled... No walking back down the aisle or anything it was really weird. 
Then we took family pictures.
Only family attended the wedding, 
Then we ate dinner, and the happy couple took hundreds of pictures for like 2 hours, then we headed back to the cabin, went for a horse back ride and then walked around Gatlinburg. By the time we got home Josh's uncle got sick...

2am I wake up,to Josh getting sick... For the next two hours.
We had to wake up at 5 to go to the airport. 

He made it home to Mexico thankfully with out more more puking but laid on the couch for a day or two. 
 The groom and one of our nieces got sick about noon on Saturday. 

I thankfully made it to my parents house and hung out with them, until at midnight it hit me and I was sick for 8 hours straight followed by two days on the couch and only crackers and soup to eat. The bride ended up getting sick on Sunday too.

6 of us of the 20 ended up with food poisoning, the worst sickness I've ever had!
Thankfully I made it home so my parents could take care of me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is horrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't sounds like fun. Well, at least there was a wedding first. Congratulations to the happy couple. I wish them years of love and laughter.

    ReplyDelete