Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Day 468

When I started running in Feb with my friends here, I said, I run 5ks, and nothing further. One of the girls was training for an upcoming 1/2 marathon and asked us to train with her, I said sure, but I'll only do the short runs, next thing you know, I'm running 8 miles, and signed up for a 15k. Now I'm not fast, but I'm not really slow either, 3 of my friends are faster than me, and 2 about the space speed.

We lined up at about 7:30
And Josh headed out on the course with some of the other husbands to take pictures.
About 9k, I'm pretty tired, since this stint is all up hill

Crossing the 10k timer

About 14k entering the stadium

And almost at the finish Line!

We all made it! Even with the rain, it was pretty good.
My official time was 1hr 37minutes 6 seconds
Average pace of 10:22, not bad at all
Mr was not impressed and instead decided to sleep on my workout clothes










No comments:

Post a Comment