Thursday, October 27, 2011

House Wife Wednesday

Well,
Yesterday started out like a typical day, except I was feeling a little tired so I slept in a little, then I got up did a little ironing, washed some curtains and decided to go shopping for the like 5 things on my list. Since one of them was a larger litterbox for Mister.
He decided it was ok to pee on the mat outside of his litter box... for future reference... it is NOT ok.
so I picked that up and dropped off some ice cream for Josh, to celebrate me passing my NC license test! YEY!
Also I picked up an cape for hair cutting, and last night Josh let me cut his hair for the first time.

After some trial and error we got it done

Oops I cut into Josh's Side burn :-/


He then decided since he had to shave his sideburns off, why not shave his entire face...
Keep in mind in the over 9 years we have been together, I have NEVER seen Josh without facial hair... 
What do you think?
I'm getting used to it...


1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling, Chris has done the same thing to me. The scratchy face takes the most getting use to, but alas, as a wife, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete