Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tuesday

Well Finally back to quilting. yey!
Yesterday I worked on cutting squares out for my quilt, and the problem was the plaid was straight

but I needed them to be on an angle...


so it took a while... and I only got 20 cut out before I had to eat lunch and get a few other things done.

Then before I went to the grocery store I stopped by a store Teresa suggested, and they have a once a month quilt meeting, so I gave them my e-mail address and they are going to mail me before their next get together, and I talked to the lady that was working in the store, and she was super nice, and said because I dont work during the day that she could teach me stuff during the day for free. How awesome is that???!!!  However all of the fabric there is very expensive ,but its really really pretty...
Thanks Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment