Tuesday, October 18, 2011

House wife week 2

Staying at home alone all day with no interaction is harder than I thought. I am not sure how people do it all the time, I guess time will tell.
however I did get all of the laundry done in one day this time :D
now today is putting other boxes away and perhaps do a little vacuuming.
Yesterday I finally made it to the Y for a class. I did the body flow, it was a mix of tai Chi, Yoga and Pilates, I did ok in it, but today I only feel a little sore... so that is good. I guess that means off to the gym again today :D and I think today I have a little time for quilting!!! finally!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have to adjust, but if you want to you can find alot of satisfaction in staying home. I was a housewife for nearly two years before Nate was born and I really loved it. You should definitely hunt down your local quilt shops, maybe they have a weekday morning get together.

    ReplyDelete