Sunday, August 5, 2012

Wow this is going slow!

So I have been working on the 35 squares of 1A, it has taken me 9 days to finish them. I figured out it takes me about 15 minutes a square to actually sew them together, which seems like a ridiculously long time, but dont forget I'm making the HSTs as I go,
this is the help I get
Don't judge the fact I'm sewing min my jammies... its comfortable...

But finally 35 done.
my goal is to have the other 36 done tuesday... cause I only have 12 days left and there needs to be time for my mom to actually quilt it!!!!!
YIKES!

35 done... they need to be trimmed!


I also found a dime at our campsite 2 weeks ago, a penny at the lynx station and another dime at kohls today (yey for no tax weekend!)
bringing my total to: $2.68




No comments:

Post a Comment