Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Day 77 and 78

Day 77 was not a very exciting day, I slept in a little, did some dishes, and worked on my ancestry tree.  I didn't add anyone, but I did track down some things about my grandfathers school, and tried to look up information on my great grandmas school.
Then off to spanish class, the last of the week, and we learned about clothes, lots of names for things, some things are easy, for instance, jeans are jeans :) I've got that one down !

Day 78
I hung out with some friends, and we chatted a bit, and hopefully we planned a trip to monterrey to a market later this month, I hope it goes through, we shall see.
Then I drive one lady home, and she gave me a bag of pecans
They grow all over the place down here, and these grow in her back yard, so he had a giant barrel of them, so she shared! How nice!

Then I did a little grocery shopping before Josh got out of work, and I wa snappy to find Hot cocoa!

Then we made dinner, it was supposed to be cream cheese chicken taquitos, but I read the size of the tortilla shells wrong and got a larger size, so we had cream cheese chicken burritos :) they were still tasty.
Mix together some stuff Ina bowl, 
Put them I. The frying pan with a little oil and fry them, they were really good, I think we could have baked the, too, especially if we wanted them to be a bit healthier.
These are on the make again list !



No comments:

Post a Comment