Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day 137

I'm headed home soon to visit my family, and my Mom wanted to share the duties of making blocks for my cousin's baby, I needed to get my blocks done by the time we leave, nothing like last minute. I finished my last block today.
I only had to redo it 4 times to get it how I wanted it, when I get to my parents house I will appliqué a cherry on the top.

Then I started another project.
 I brought the fabric down with me at Christmas time, and I have been meaning to make this quilt for quite some time now, my Mother in law has been wanting one, well now she is getting married, so it's the perfect time to finally crank it out. 
I found the pattern I'm going to use in American patchwork &quilting magazine that I get for free through my library. From June 2013. 

There are 21 fabrics needed for the front! That's a lot to keep track of! So I went through and labeled each fabric with its letter yesterday and began the cutting process... In total I have to cut 900- 3& 1/2 inch squares...

138 down
762 to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment