Monday, April 20, 2015

Day 142

I had a lot planned for today. I wanted to make black bean burgers, and work on sewing and some organizing.
I had to make the black bean burger mix in the morning, since it needed to sit in the fridge for at least two hours, and I was going to use my new food processor attachment for my mixer. I haven't really used a food processor before, or this attachment, so it was going to be a learning experience.
I read he instruction manual because I didn't want to mess anything up, and then I asked my cousin who uses her food processor all the time for some advice. Then I got started.
It looks kind of silly attached.
And it's not like a regular food processor. It drops everything into a bowl below, instead of keeping it in an internal bowl
And it comes with all of these attachments.
So I started to put my things through the food processor and everything was great until the beans, they turned into bean paste and blockd the holes and the. There was bean paste everywhere, it was a mess, if I would have realized I had a hole cleaner, I would have used it... Oops, I'll know for next time.

It all went through and then I mixed it up like you would with regular hamburger, then put it in the fridge. 
I organized some new shelves for mr, and the outdoor things

Cut more squares

I pattied up the black bean burgers, and Josh fried them.
And we melted some Gouda cheese, they were delicious! We will make these again.





No comments:

Post a Comment