Monday, April 13, 2015

Day 138

After finishing up my packing, and nervously pacing around and double checking my lists of things I wanted to buy in the US, I decided to work on some sewing, even though it wasn't sewing day.
I really think I might have to give everything else up between now and when I get this quilt finished! Sewing only from here on out, other than cleaning of course.
I told Josh I was giving up all of my other hobbies for a whole, and he laughed and said, so you are giving up cleaning? If only right?

I have 286 squares cut out
614 to go.

Josh got home, and we waited for the driver to pick us up to go to the hotel.
A few weeks back it did nothing but rain, for two whole weeks.
Because of this, there was a really bad landslide right into the expressway!
You can see where it slid to the barriers, and took over the whole side of the road, we had to drive on the other side.
This is some of the degree they cleared off of the road! Thankfully no one was hurt





1 comment:

  1. I really don't like cleaning. I mean I'd rather have my teeth drilled without the numbing shot than clean. And it's totally pointless with the critters in the house. Complete waste of time.

    ReplyDelete