Saturday, August 29, 2015

The week begins

I forgot to tell you about the tragedy that bedMe of that wine bottle in my luggage... You guessed it, it broke, not just broke shattered, all over all of my clothes in my luggage. I opened my luggage and cried, red wine on all of my clothes. I was able to get it out of everything but one of my favorite shirts :(  a white sweater and a pair of capris I brought home to hand down to my nieces. A couple other items just have a bit of wine on them and I can wear them as normal. Sad.

Sigh, I dropped Josh at the airport then headed over to my sisters to spend time with them, it was good. Then headed home and opened my mail :)
The last line of downtown fabric! I get to make a Christmas quilt with these, aren't they pretty?
And I got this jelly roll of canyon before it's even released!!!! I'm excited because I hope my online quilt group is having a sew along using this fabric in Octoberish and I would not be able to get it!

Then Monday I had to get my first ever cavity filled, I was super sad about it, and the dentist had a hard time numbing me up, I had to get 6 shots of numbing stuff before I couldn't feel the drilling!!! 
Then some shopping with my mom.

Tuesday was a terrible day for me. I had to go to a new ear nose and throat dr. To get my thyroid nodule checked. Apparently it's gotten bigger. So they had to do another biopsy ( I do not enjoy being stabbed in the neck) then I had to get blood taken and schedule an ultra sound.  They think because it grew it could be cancer.
Then I had to pull myself together and meet up with friends for lunch., it was a great lunch and I'm super happy I was able to see my friends :)

And I got home early enough to hit up Joann fabrics and the book sale at the library!
And I picked up books 2-6 of the Janet evonovich series.



No comments:

Post a Comment