Sunday, August 30, 2015

The week comes to an end

Well, my mom and I headed down to the lady dr. Bright and early in the morning, then we did a bit of shopping and got lunch
And then I head to go to the hospital for my ultra sound, that's right 4 dr's appointments in 3 days, awesome, right!? Ugh, at least I got them all out of the way.

And finally I met up with another friend for dinner where we hit up the library book sale again and meijer :) I love meijer. And I miss meijer... Sigh...

My parents were also baby sitting my brothers dog while he was on vacation, she might be more spoiled than Mr. Meow...

On Thursday I finished my shopping up with my mom, and Friday I met up with my grandma and had lunch and went to a fabric store down in Utica, it was really nice and I got my last piece of fabric I needed.
Just in time!


No comments:

Post a Comment