Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Homeward Bound

I flew home and spent 5 hours in the Atlanta airport.

I went to my oldest Niece's confirmation and afterwards we went out to lunch.

I took my MAT test, and after waiting a week I got my results, I was in the 87th percentile over all, And 78th in my intended major. I hope that means I can get in.

My Mom set up a meeting with my Great Uncle and we worked on some Ancestry, they shared some pictures they had.


Two of my nieces turn 13 this spring/summer, and since I don't plan on going back to Michigan until Christmas I took them out for their day with a
aunt Lisa. They both wanted to go shopping, one was looking for summer clothes and the other a dress for her spring formal.
I went ice skating
And bike riding
It really is a fun day to spend with them, I let them choose everything, from what we do to where we eat.  And we talk, and it's nice to spend some one on one time with them as they are becoming teenagers.

My family got together for Easter, it turned out to be a beautiful day, so after lunch we played frisbee and tag outside. My grandma even stopped by.

I also had to squeeze in a ton of shopping. Since I needed to get everyone birthday presents before I left, and I also needed to freshen up my wardrobe :)

And while I was out one day I met up with two girls who used to work for me in India, but they have now moved to Michigan! It was really nice to see them.
One of the girls brought some Indian deserts, they were pretty good!
The day before I left I accidentally broke a bracelet I had bought in China :( but luckily I know a girl in Mexico who was headed to China and she said she would pick me a new one up.
It was also my Dad's birthday, we went to Big Boy to celebrate 
And at night I finished up a gift for Josh, for our 9th anniversary present, some Willow coasters... Now to hold on to them until September.









No comments:

Post a Comment