Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cutting the Perfect Circle.

I have been doing some research, how do you cut the perfect circle.
there are two options, get a stencil and then draw a line and cut on the line, or get a protractor like deal that does it for you.
Knowing how my protractor skills were back in the day in math class, I have decided that maybe a combination of both tools will be helpful,
thankfully I have two coupons and I will be visiting Joann Fabrics tomorrow after work with both.
Then Washing and ironing shall commence again...

2 comments:

  1. I have the Olfa circle cutter. Its easy and accurate. Its about 20 bucks, but I think it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the one I was looking at getting! Good to hear that you like it!!! that makes me feel more confident! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete