Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MAD

So,
can I be mad at inanimate objects? YES!
ugh, stupid Iron,
I thought I was so close to being done,
yes I swear for the past 3 days all I have done is Iron for hours on end.
I guess that is what happens when you buy enough fabric for 6 quilts.
Wash and Iron for days.
so there I am ironing, 9 yards in, (thankfully not all one fabric) and my iron decides to puke some weird yellow stuff on my fabric!
what! I stare at it and almost break into tears, ok so maybe that was a little extreme, but I was not happy.
Sigh
so now as I have the last two in the dryer this one section of 3 yards is now awaiting its turn in the washer.
so now, tomorrow will wrap up my washing and ironing, and here I thought I might actually get to some cutting this week, apparently I was wrong.
ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment