Saturday, August 11, 2012

7 days

Thats right, in 7 days its the wedding.
Which means I have 7 days to finish sewing, have my mom quilt this and then put thebinding on...
and each step is taking a million times longer than I expected.
I started working around 9:30 this morning and its now midnight, and I did not make as much progress as I had planned, and I only stopped to eat.
Today I got the corners all sewed for the other main block.and most of them trimmed.
(the ones on the right still need to be trimmed... this will be job 1 tomorrow morning)

I also was able to sew the brown corners on 1/2 of the main squares... as you can see in the back

and I couldnt hold it in anymore I really wanted to see what it was going to turn out like... 
and here is the 1 full square I finished

I drank lots of this today to get me through since I'm out of cheer wine... I'm sure I'll need more of it tomorrow...

lets hope I can actually finish the blocks tomorrow...






No comments:

Post a Comment