Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I give it a 5

If I were still at whirlpool I think today would have ranked as a 5. Not meeting goals. (1 being the highest, 5 the lowest)

I didnt meet a single goal I set out for myself yesterday.
However I did manage to sew 12 more blocks, and about 250 HSTs so that is progress, just not as much as I was hoping for,
but the main reason I think was because I forgot I had other responsibilities I needed to take care of today. (oh and I woke up an hour later than planned... oops)
1. Pay the bills (complete)
2. Drop off mail (complete)
3. Drop off dry cleaning (complete)
4. Laundry (Extra complete)

so maybe I should categorize this as a 3... cause I did finish some things that needed to be done to survive life...

in other news, biopsy report came back good. check up in 6 months :D

tomorrow I have to work in the afternoon, so  that gives me, 4 hours in the morning and 5 hours in the evening, lets hope I can finish out those last 12 squares and then some... I think someone is going to get an IOU for their wedding not a quilt :(

1 comment:

  1. I think you should cut yourself some slack. A 5? That's harsh. Sometimes i cant make myself sit at my machine or stand at the cutting table. If you aren't in the mood you just aren't. Then other days I AM in the mood and Dave comes home at five to a kid still in his pajamas with peanut butter all over his face running around with coins from heaven knows where, and his wife in her pajamas teeth not brushed, but a new quilt top finished. He has learned to just say hey and ask what he is making for dinner while I get dressed finally and clean up the quilt hurricane that went through. Its just the way it is. Balance. You have a year to give a wedding gift. I'm google-ing wedding etiquette

    ReplyDelete