Friday, August 10, 2012

Making preparations

So today I woke up a little later than planned... again, but apparently I'm tired lately.But I woke up and I finished up the 1/2 squares that I needed to finish up, and I'm officially done with the squares that only have the tiny squares. yey!

Then I took a break and ran some errands, picked up some food and Josh's shirt for the wedding from the drycleaner, then I worked on my outfit for the bachelorette party, since its a themed party.

then I got back to work, still kind of unmotivated today so the little breaks were welcome, 
Josh came home and we did a couple errands. We are donating 2 backbacks full of school supplies through Josh's work to a poor inner city school, in the town Josh works in. So we picked the stuff up for that, it was fun.

then back to working on the quilt.
sewing 144 HSTs

then trimming them.

Goal for tomorrow: finish sewing all squares, so I need to finish trimming them, then cut 144 brown squares in half and 144 white squares in half and sew everything together... 
wish me luck! and an early wake up :D


No comments:

Post a Comment