Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Josh is a distraction

So this  morning I woke up about an hour and a half later than planned... oops...
but I apparently needed the sleep.

but I woke up to a moving truck a couple houses down, this is the second new family moving in to the neighborhood within a week of each other. Good to have the houses filling up.

but in about 2 and a half hours I whipped out 6 squares (you might think this took time, but I finished sewing the HSTs together and then I had to cut them apart and trim them)
then tonight it took me 3.5 hours to get the same work done, cause of Josh :D don't get me wrong, I love him, I just get more done other wise :D

Today I finished what I had hoped to finish yesterday 36 1B squares done

And of all of the squares both A and B I think this is my favorite

I have to work 8 tomorrow, so I will have some time in the evening, 
but I have friday off, we were planning to go backpacking... but the weather looks like it took a turn for the worse... so that makes 3 full days of quilting :D perhaps I will make it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment