Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Day 10

Can you believe we are in double digits already?

We got my pictures back for my visa, so we can put in for that... I don't think the pictures look like me, josh says they do... 

The people were supposed to come to put a piece back on the dishwasher that t hey had to take off... But they never came.

I worked on laundry and finally scrubbed the bedroom floor, and the cleaned the living room, so we could put down our rug!
This half of the living room is finished.
The rug
This half needs some work... For instance, taking the umbrella outside.

And also I finished putting together the cubes in the bathroom for storage.
Now tell me, In this GIANT bathroom, why they had to wedge the toilet between the bathtub and the shower?







No comments:

Post a Comment