Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Day 3

Well, the day did not have a good start, my NEW dryer had a red light that said check vent...
So I made sure the lint trap was clean and the outside vent was cleanish... (There were snails living in there...)
Still no dice, the. I disconnected the vent pipe... It was clean. No dice... Again
So I googled it, said the vent pipe might be kinked, so I shook it around again, and it worked! All day!
Until my last load of the day, it was back again... Thankfully Josh was home, he stuck his arm down the pipe in the wall and pulled out a lot of lint... Then he went outside and did the same thing. It was gross! But the red light went away... Let's hope it stays that way!

Also I cleaned and organized the master closet. Now why would this take all day? 

This is the first room of the closet

And the other
My side
Josh's side

No comments:

Post a Comment