Thursday, October 23, 2014

Day 4

I worked on ironing... Not one of my favorite tasks, but, I was happy today for several reasons...
1. Axn was in English!
2. A new iron, I was so happy to no longer have the iron that I got when we got married, I knew not much about choosing an iron, and a lot has changed In iron technology in the past 7 years. My old iron was Teflon coated stainless steel, with steam and a spray button.
Meet my new iron
Featuring a ceramic face, a convenient sticker that changes to red when it's hot, and a steam shot button in addition to the spray button... All my iron dreams have came true!

3. I got a sleeve board, I iron a ton of Josh's work shirts, all with long sleeves, and it's a pain...
Look at the adorable print. 
From using this I learned, iron the sleeves first, then the shirt, but the sleeves come out real nice. 

My other new ironing board is so nice too, the pad and the cover stay in place when I turn the shirt, which is amazing!
Ironing may not be torture any more.

Previously Josh was doing the dishes, because it grosses me out a bit, but he works 12 hours everyday pretty much, so in addition to trying out cooking, I'm also now on dish duty... I did two sink-fulls yesterday! There are still more to do :(


No comments:

Post a Comment