Friday, October 31, 2014

Day 12

Today was my Mom's birthday!
And before I woke up, I had a dream that we were shopping at goodwill for my prom dress (no this never actually occurred) but whe. I called her to tell her happy birthday, you guessed it, she was at goodwill!

I also talked to my brother, bright and early, I don't think he understands no kids means I have no need to be up super early... This week was hard with the 2 hour difference because of the early time change in Mexico, after Sunday, back to 1 hour! Phew!

And I Skyped with my sister, I took her on a virtual tour of my house... And found out where exactly the wifi will not reach :)

Josh had went to Texas yesterday to turn in an inventory of our box and get it approved so we could get it. And you know what, curling irons are electronics, I never would have guessed, so they had to have their serial numbers and model numbers and etc. listed. Crazy right?

I also scrubbed down a the bathroom in what we will use as an office, I don't think the pervious renters used it either, it was clean! And then I scrubbed the rooms floor as well, Josh had previously dusted the desk and etc.

Then we were going to head to the gym, we got just out of our neighborhood and realized that we didn't have our IDs to get in, so we turned around and went back and got them, then we drive to the gym, and when we got their Josh had forgotten his running shoes... We turned around and decided that this meant we should run around our neighborhood... 

Happy devil's night!

No comments:

Post a Comment