Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Day 195

I was going about my morning, when I walked into my closet to find this
This isn't the first time, I don't know why he thinks it's ok to sleep on my pants and push them off their shelf, he doesn't go on Josh's side of the closet at all!!!
Followed by his weird need to sleep on my flip flops where ever they are.

You can see the edge of my flip flop next to him.

After finishing my chores for the day, it's sewing day! So I finished adding the border and basted this quilt
This is my backing
I had to piece it, only the second one I've ever pieced, usually I use a sheet.
How should I quilt it? Should it try free motion? This will be the first quilt I keep... I'm afraid to ruin it with free motion, since I've never done it before...




1 comment:

  1. I love that rainbow quilt. And Mister is hilarious. Crazy cat.

    ReplyDelete