Monday, June 1, 2015

Day 186

We spent some time tiding up the yard, went grocery shopping, hit up the gym and hung out at home the rest of the day.

We made a delicious recipe of honey lemon glazed chicken over rice. 
We chose to use our deep fryer, and our chicken didn't turn out as dark as the picture, and I'm. It sure the sauce thickened quite as much, BUT the buttermilk, which I made myself because we could t get it here, made a huge difference I. The taste of the breeding on the chicken, and it was delicious!!!! This will definitely go into the will make again file! Yum!

After dinner we watched a bit of TV and then I was headed to bed I was tired, josh stayed up a bit. I laid down a little while later I heard a clicking noise and I asked Josh if he had heard it, or knew what it was, he did not. I laid back down, and then the whole house shook!!! The bed rattled and the chandalier over the bed shook, probably not that long, but it felt like 15-20 seconds, and I ran downstairs and I told Josh it was an earth quake, he claims no, that it was probably just a big truck rumbling by, I said no way! A big truck would never shake the house that much! It was an earthquake! After a while we went to bed disagreeing, then as we laid down, two aftershocks! He was more willing to agree that It might have been an earth quake by then, and we went to sleep.

Turns out it was an earth quake!

Last Tuesday this happened
Although we did not get much hail at our house, I thought this was crazy! The hail here is more than I've ever seen before
then last Thursday there was another crazy storm while we were in Spanish class that took out the power and flooded the streets, and tore down some trees, and now an earthquake! Things are getting crazy!



1 comment: