Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Day 297

Today I got together with my friends and one of their maids taught us how to make mole verde, it was so good! I hope I can make it as well as her!
Then they celebrated my birthday! They are so sweet!
In the evening we want to see a Mexican traditional dance festival

These were all little tiny girls, they were terribly out of sync, but adorable.

Then the college kids danced, they were really good
Most of my pictures are blurry, 
But here are the college girls dancing with a candle on their head, it was really impressive...
There were some professional groups, I really think a lot of it was arm work, swishing the dress around.
Then This weird Italian group took the stage... And they were horrible.
And they danced with sticks
Then the final act was a mariachi band and some professional dancers representing each state in Mexico and their traditional dress and dance,
Lots of skirt flailing.

But it was interesting none the less.













No comments:

Post a Comment