Saturday, October 17, 2015

Day 307

The day started out with skipping the gym, because is was still a 100 year old lady, and I wanted to go running this weekend.

So I slept in. And so did this guy
He still is in love with this chair.
I hung out with my friends for a few hours, met some new ones, then headed home.
After I got my chores done, I worked on my binding, I already had it cut, so I sewed it together and started pinning it on.

I'm excited that I'm almost done!
Once I finish this it will be my 4th finish this year, a record for me. I have only finished 3 in one year before, except the year I did 4 doll quilts, I don't think those count.

After Josh got home with our new car we hit up the gym, I had a great run.
Then we headed to his HR managers birthday party.
This is half of the catered birthday party.
They had a band. That box thing he is playing is like a drum. Then when the band took a break a mariachi band came to visit around midnight.
Then the band started back up, can you imagine people doing this in the US in the middle of a neighborhood at this time of night??? Me either...
For dinner which was served at 10pm, we had tacos, and cupcakes.







No comments:

Post a Comment