Thursday, October 15, 2015

Days 302 and 303

More chores around the house.
Nothing exciting for our Sunday.

Monday Josh went to work, and the. Around 7:15 everything in the house beeped, then went silent, the power went out. Right after the power went out I heard sirens and a fire truck horn... I knew there had been an accident. I told Josh about the power and his assistant called to check on it, because we wanted to make sure that it wasn't some other reason our power was out, and in fact it was because of the accident, so I had to think of things to do with out power, 
Usually on Mondays I do laundry and cleaning, not today!

So I decided to trim my quilt.
And I just love it!
Here is a close up of some of my quilting.
I can't fall in love with it more everyday, it will be hard to give away.

After I trimmed it I thought, well maybe I could do some cutting, but no, everything needed ironing, so I decided it was a perfect day to read, so I opened the blinds in my bedroom and read for most of the day, around 2:30 the power came back on and I had to get back to my chores.



No comments:

Post a Comment