Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Day 310

I dropped Josh off at work so I would have the car, and this is what I came home to... I think he thought I was leaving him too...
He was pretty excited when I walked in the door.

Back to the gym, this time our teacher was a guy, he was a little disconnected, but what I liked was he counted for us, the lady teacher lets you count on your own, I lose count when it's a good song because I turn to singing in my head to ignore the pain.
Over all though, he had a good work out that I got a good pain from, and I can still walk :) 

The other day when I bought Mr some food, it came with a scratching post, Mr has never really used a scratching post, even though we have one for him, he likes things on the ground. So the scratching post they gave us required some assembly, but they did not include the screw to do so... Mr is enjoying the platform all the same.
It might it last long... This happened in one day...

Then while I waited for them to come and put a new knob on my stove I sewed.
I finished all of the client quilt 4 patches, Yey! I need to finish this top before the middle of November.

Then in the evening, with the husband away, I got out some wine and a movie to watch
And Mr hung out too...
On his new favorite item in the house.





No comments:

Post a Comment