Friday, October 16, 2015

Days 304 and 305

Well bright and early in the morning my friends and I decided to try out a new gym.
The class we went to kicked our butts!!! So we decided to sign up for a month of them... What were we thinking?

Wenesday I went to a market that was in town with crafts from all over the country, it was really neat.
Here are the things I picked up.
And I got it all for less than $40!

Copper is really big here, they have big copper bowls, but I picked up these candle sticks

Finally a tea cup!


These are wooden earrings, how cute!
I plan to have this framed, I guess framing here is pretty cheap,  it this is made out of paper, when I showed it to Josh he didn't love it, but they looked really good in the frames.

Also, last night our stove broke!
So now we can not turn the oven on... No baking for me until this gets fixed :(

He is still in love with this chair...





No comments:

Post a Comment